Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
SSA Sake Sommelier qualification
This SSA course is the only official Certified Sake Sommelier ® qualification in the world, your certificate will be stamped and provided by the London Sake Sommelier Academy.
Somm-Sake are the only accredited Sake Educator in NZ Sake Sommelier Academy® | New Zealand – Wellington – Sake Sommelier Academy®
Sake Sommeliers will be eligible to attend the London Sake Challenge and other International Sake Challenges as tasting judges as well as enter the coveted Sake Sommelier of the Year competition.
You will learn about:
- The History and Culture of Sake – Discover sake’s role in Japanese society, as well as its booming popularity in the rest of the world.
- Sake Production – Learn the in-depth details about sake ingredients and how the beverage is brewed.
- Sake Tasting and the Science of Umami – Practice your tasting and identification skills, with a mind on how to best pair sake with various cuisine.
- How to Work with Sake – Learn from a qualified industry professional on how best to store and purchase sake.
- Train in an Interactive, Experiential, Environment with a Focus on Workshops
- Our highly qualified Sake Educators pride themselves on providing a study environment where everything taught has a practical, usable, learning outcome.
- Serving Etiquette – Immerse yourself in the fine-points of serving sake as a Sake Sommelier; study how to identify sake labels and learn how to introduce sake to customers or peers.
- Sake Cocktails – Open your palate to the wide range of uses for sake in cocktail making.
- Earn a Lapel Badge and Certification – SSA Certified Sake Sommelier qualifications are well known throughout the hospitality industry across the world, and passing students also receive lapel badges to proudly display their new-learnt skills.